The perfect mix of medical writing expertise, strategic marketing know-how and SEO knowledge
Marketing 4 Health Inc. has been providing pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations with medical marketing consulting and medical writing and communications services (social media, blogging, promotional materials, training materials) services for over 12 years.
Marketing 4 Health is more than a medical copywriter who fills in the space with words. The content that will be provided to you will be medically sound, will follow your required regulatory guidelines, and will be designed to meet your final desired outcome. What you get with Marketing 4 Health Inc. is strategic thinking combined with sound medical write-ups.
Types of Medical Writing Services provided by Marketing 4 Health Inc.
- Medical writing (promotional materials, videos, training manuals, websites, social communications, blogs, augmented reality apps) targeted to healthcare professionals, patients and internal employees
- Copydeck preparation for Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB) and Advertising Standards Canada (ASC) preclearance
- Efile submissions through regulatory bodies (PAAB, ASC)
- Blogging with attention to SEO features to improve article ranking on required keywords
- Update old blog posts that require more recent information or a boost in keyword ranking
- Review and edit existing content that require updates or just a 2nd pair of eyes
- Canadianize healthcare marketing materials of global pharmaceutical companies by adapting the copy to suit the local requirements of the audience and the regulators.
- Social media plans and posting schedules based on the client’s strategic objectives. I manage the postings and social community communications on their behalf if required.
Services are available in English and French. For bilingual PAAB and ASC copydecks, English copy is created before the French copy.
Experience in multiple therapeutic areas
Over my 25 year career working with pharma and various healthcare products, I have literally worked on therapeutic and medical areas all the way from the head down to the knees. Some day, I’m sure I’ll make it all the way down to the toes!
Marketing expertise in the following therapeutic and medical areas; optometry, ophthalmology, allergy, antibiotics, dentistry, gastroenterology, neurology, cardiology, rheumatology, biologics, OTC’s, vitamins, rare diseases, genetics, diagnostic and surgical equipment and accessories.
As a mother of four young ones and a personal ambassador for my child with food allergies, I am also keenly interested in helping organizations that deal with pediatric health, food allergies, and nutrition.